I am happy to be serving as a consultant for the University of New Hampshire on their exciting Open Educational Resources pilot. I will use this space to curate blog posts and other materials that I create for the pilot. Keep checking back for the latest updates!
- Slideshare from initial training on OER, open access, and open pedagogy: http://www.slideshare.net/orbitdog1/introduction-to-open-oer-open-pedagogy-open-access
- Resource page, including links to accompany above slide presentation: http://www.unh.edu/it/oer/resources-for-unh-oer-ambassadors
- 1st blog post focused on the pilot kickoff training: http://www.unh.edu/it/news/2015/06/oer-pilot-kickoff
- 2nd blog post focused on the role of the library in the pilot: https://www.unh.edu/it/news/2015/06/oer-pilots-how-libraries-matter
- Interview with BC Campus about the pilot: http://open.bccampus.ca/2015/06/30/oer-ambassador-pilot-progamme-qa/
- Slideshare from the “Open Pedagogy” presentation I gave for the eLearning Pioneers, who visited UNH in July: http://www.slideshare.net/orbitdog1/open-pedagogy-for-elearning-pioneers